Welcome to Walk In Your Own Footsteps... the blog!

To Walk In Your Own Footsteps is to follow your inner guidance toward the goals you wish to achieve. Finding your own way and fulfilling your vision for your life is to Walk In Your Own Footsteps.



Thursday, August 5, 2010

The website is up!

This has been a very exciting week for me regarding the book! Not only have I received wonderful feedback from people I know who've read the book, two of my favorite authors are also going to read it! Don Miguel Ruiz, author of the Four Agreements as well as Gay Hendricks, author of The Five Wishes have both responded to emails I sent with requests for the book.

And now... the website is up, too. Please take a moment to check it out and sign my guestbook. www.wiyof.com

I look forward to keeping you all up to date as the book and Positivity movement continue to grow!

Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment