Welcome to Walk In Your Own Footsteps... the blog!

To Walk In Your Own Footsteps is to follow your inner guidance toward the goals you wish to achieve. Finding your own way and fulfilling your vision for your life is to Walk In Your Own Footsteps.



Wednesday, March 23, 2011

New signings and classes coming up

This has been a very exciting period for the book. Next month, I have two book signings scheduled. The first is in Redding, California!

April 23rd
2 till 5pm.

Bogbean Music and Books
1740 California St

Redding, CA 96001
(530) 246-8657

I'm so excited because they are really nice people and the day should be super fun!

Then, I've been invited to
Heart to Hearth Gallery and Gathering Place in Folsom, Ca.

April 30th
1pm till 4pm

6611 Folsom-Auburn Road, Suite L (near Greenback)
Folsom, CA 95630
916-206-7990

for more info about the shop, visit their web site at: http://www.bodyandhearth.com

This will be a signing and I'll give a short talk about personal transformation.

I hope that you can join me at one of these events. If you know of a location in your area that would like to host a book signing, please drop a hint for me! I love talking with people one-on-one about transforming their own lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment