Welcome to Walk In Your Own Footsteps... the blog!

To Walk In Your Own Footsteps is to follow your inner guidance toward the goals you wish to achieve. Finding your own way and fulfilling your vision for your life is to Walk In Your Own Footsteps.



Sunday, July 1, 2012

New cards to come!!!

When I wrote, "Walk In Your Own Footsteps," it was my intention to help people discover a happier way of living for themselves. When I created the "Walk In Your Own Footsteps Cards", the intention was to support people who were in the process of bringing about this very personal change for themselves. I've found that the cards are a very powerful tool people love which helps reinforce positivity no matter what spiritual path they're on. 

If you follow along on facebook, pinterest, or my art blog, you'll know that I've created many posters which also feature pictures or paintings I've created with positive and supportive words and phrases which I call Inspirational Images. 

Well, since I think it is important for us all to find our best gift and use that to help the world, I am on a mission this summer to take photos to make 3 new decks of inspirational cards. I'm so very excited. I can't wait to get them printed and share them with the world!

Here are a few examples of my Inspirational Images. I hope you enjoy them and check back for the new cards that will begin to be released this fall. 

Blessings,
Laura P.








No comments:

Post a Comment