Welcome to Walk In Your Own Footsteps... the blog!

To Walk In Your Own Footsteps is to follow your inner guidance toward the goals you wish to achieve. Finding your own way and fulfilling your vision for your life is to Walk In Your Own Footsteps.



Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Upcoming Books Signing in Redding, CA and Folsom, CA

I'm so excited about the book signing at Bogbean Books in Redding, CA! The people I've talked to from the store are so nice, especially Janice! I'll publish some photos after I get home. Gosh, it's nice to be welcomed, isn't it? I'll have books, CD's and inspirational cards available for purchase.

The following week, I'll be at Heart to Hearth Gallery and Gathering Place,6611 Folsom-Auburn Road, Suite L (near Greenback) in Folsom, CA. The lovely owners, Kate and Marion have invited me to have a signing and share some goodies with you all. I'm also considering offering a class at Heart to Hearth, so if that sounds interesting to you, please let me know.

Also, I've scheduled a class for July 16th at the Journey Center in Shingle Springs, CA http://www.journeyspiritualcenter.com. I'm going to offer a one-hour informational class on the process of letting go of what hinders your personal growth while choosing and embracing what you truly want! There will also be books for sale at the class and I'll be available for signings as well as consultations after the informal class.

I hope to see you at one or more of these upcoming events!

No comments:

Post a Comment